Welcome to the 2020 Parade of Homes!
The annual new home showcase presented by the Home Builders Association of Greater Tulsa and sponsored by Samsung & Pella Windows and Doors of Oklahoma. This year’s event will feature more than 100 homes from more than 50 of the area’s top builders and highlight the latest in neighborhood amenities in four featured subdivisions. Featured homes range in price from $150,000 to more than $1 million.
The Parade of Homes includes homes throughout cities in the Tulsa metro area including: Bixby, Broken Arrow, Catoosa, Collinsville, Claremore, Coweta, Glenpool, Jenks, Owasso, and Sand Springs. For a map of all home locations, pick up the Official Guide at participating QuikTrip locations beginning July 17th. Look for the Official “Parade of Homes” Sign in the front yard!
Highlights of the Parade of Homes
- All homes are staffed during event hours by builders or company representatives, providing an opportunity to get professional advice on achieving the dream of owning or building a new home.
- A wide range of home styles, prices and locations.
- The latest innovations in materials, features and technology for new homes.
- Ideas on floor plans to fit your family and lifestyle.
- For more information: The Official Guide, which contains maps, home and building company descriptions and floor plan information, will be available beginning Friday, July 17th at all area QuikTrips.